Pantry door in the 2997BHS

Johnm

I wanna go camping - NOW
Scott (or someone at the factory),

I have a question about the pantry door in our '08 Sundance 2997BHS.

The pantry itself is OK sized but the opening is really small. It looks like the face frame (?) that holds the door on could "fairly easily" be removed, and a new, larger door put on. This would make the opening 2 to 3 inches bigger, on each side, when compared to the original door ... if I remember correctly.

So, the question is, can the factory make a custom sized replacement door for the pantry? Same shape, design and material, just taller and wider. I'd like the factory to make it so that it matches the rest of the cabinetry in the coach. Is there a specific person that I should contact about this?

Thanks for your help,

Scott

You can talk with our parts department at 574.262.8030 and see if they can arrange to get one for you. It would be a customer pay - and special order, because that is probably not a size that we have at the factory. But if you willing to pay for it, they should be able to get one for you.
Standardization means using some doors when others might be a more convenient or applicable in your case.
ST

Pulltab

Scott said:
You can talk with our parts department at 574.262.8030 and see if they can arrange to get one for you. It would be a customer pay - and special order, because that is probably not a size that we have at the factory. But if you willing to pay for it, they should be able to get one for you.
Standardization means using some doors when others might be a more convenient or applicable in your case.
ST

This is the type of service and answer consumers like to see, great job Scott!