Exterior Width

Speedy

Not having our rig available can anyone provide a general width of a BC, BH or LM with slide on both sides deployed? Found a in town RV park but the sites are small; need deployed width in order for Park to make a spot for us.

Thanks,

John

Speedy

Jay & Ray,

Or should I say Ray Jay? Just don't call me Johnson :D

Thank you very much! I'll call the park back and have them lay it out; I'm hoping they don't want me to try and test fit. I'm trying to get it ready ready for a Southern trip and don't want to add to my to do list.

I really want to stay at this park since it's 7 minutes from work, on a lake and all hookups are included in site rent (except cable/internet).

Speedy

Well, I drove over to the park on the way home from work and the site they picked out for us will work. It is not as close to the lake (outside our picture window) as we would like but it is more than wide enough to park the BC in and the dually next to it. The lake side sites are just too narrow for my tastes and the parking spot is no bigger than a Smart car. It would feel way too confinded for the whole summer.