Raised Wood Panels for Dometic

CliffP

We saw some options for raised wood refer panels while shopping for our TT. Ours didn't have any option for raised wood panels. Anyone have any idea where we can get the panels? Thanks in advance.

Cliff

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
You can also order through Heartland Parts Dept. Just call and have your vin handy, they can make sure to get the right one for your rig. If you are an Owner's Club Member, there is a discount off parts. I called a while back, but I can't recall the price they gave me.

Erika

CliffP

Thanks for the links Brian! We're hoping to find the raised panels like on the left. Our fridge on the right has the stock wood panels. Dealer and Heartland rep said not available on North Trails. Also had dealer look to see if they could find something aftermarket. They couldn't through their suppliers. Dometic said I'd have to go through the rv manufacturer. The panels on left are in a Forest River. Erica I will give Heartland's parts department a try. If nothing else maybe I'll have to order from a FR dealer. We aren't bringing our camper home till the end of the month and we're only going to change panels if it's reasonable. I'll post what we end up doing. Thanks again for the help! Cliff
68a1fff10a0a006401eb8f714232d86e.jpg196_9685.JPG

Attachments

• 8293RKSS_Kitchen1small.jpg
    8293RKSS_Kitchen1small.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 51