BH 3070RL Hydraulic system schematic and/or operators manual

macjj

I am looking for anything on the Lippert/Heartland hydraulic system. Did not find anything on this site so far. Nothing provided by Hartland except what is in their owners guide. Dealer wnt over the emergency system, but didn't write it down as I thought it was documented

donr827

Are you asking about the slides or the 6 point leveling system. All of these are available on the Lippert web site. Maybe some one can provide you with a clicky I am not quite show how to add the web site clicky.
Don

danemayer

I've attached a couple of pdf files including one with the manual override procedure and one with the instructions to operate the auto-leveling system. These might not match yours exactly, but they're probably close enough.

Attachments

• Lippert 0071-manual-override-hydraulic-leveling-slides.pdf
    2.1 MB · Views: 57
  • Lippert om-level-up-automatic-leveling.pdf
    246.1 KB · Views: 43

macjj

All;

Thanks all for your feedback - I can see I need to do some additional investigating on the specific component system Heartland installed. Some of the pictures look close, but not exactly.

Currently I have only the two lifts in the front, and the slide-outs that operate off the hydraulic system. In a few weeks I hope to have the 6 point system installed. Maybe my best course of action is wait for that to happen and see what I get for manuals.

What I have determined is the jacks are PN 113314 7000 lb 13.75 stroke. However I do not have any keypad for leveling (at this time), only the switch in the front (or inside for the slides).

Sure wish the Manufactures would provide information on what they install.

Thanks for your assistance. I have attached a picture of what I have today.
Hydraulic System.jpg

Last edited: