ATF: Big Country - 3450TS Height

gratton

My 2011 BC 3450TS is in storage a couple of towns away and I am needs some info on the height. The literature says that it is 12'-11", but does this include the air conditioners. I have both front and rear A/C's. I am looking at renting a covered site in AZ in a few weeks that is 14". So I was needing to know if my unit would fit without having to go to the storage lot and measure it.

Also, what is the with if it will all of the slides extended.

Thank you
Ken Gratton

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Re: ATF: Big Country - 3450TS Heighth

My 2011 BC 3450TS is in storage a couple of towns away and I am needs some info on the height. The literature says that it is 12'-11", but does this include the air conditioners. I have both front and rear A/C's. I am looking at renting a covered site in AZ in a few weeks that is 14". So I was needing to know if my unit would fit without having to go to the storage lot and measure it.

Also, what is the with if it will all of the slides extended.

Thank you
Ken Gratton
Depending on the front A/C unit. If it's the lo profile 13,500 unit, you don't gain any height from that one. A regular profile might increase your height to 13'3". You won't have any trouble with a 14' clearance as long as the rig remains fairly level while going in.
The width is about 13'6".

rvn4fun

Re: ATF: Big Country - 3450TS Heighth

Ours goes in a shed that has a 14 foot high door on it. We have a lot of clearance.

gratton

Thanks for the info guy's. I did receive a reply from the factory and they said that it was 12' - 11". But I did go down to the storage lot today and measured it myself and it is 12' -11". @ Ray I do have the low profile A/C in the front.