Problems

tstammer

tstammer
I just recently purchased a BigHorn 2006 2925 RK, I was told by the dealer if I purchased this unit it would be the last one I purchased until retirement. I was looking at a Keystone Cougar 5TH wheel and decieded to go with the BigHorn. Well I have 20 years until retirement and doubt this will last that long. I read all the post and I am amased at all the problems with these units especially for the money spent.

You all seem to take all these problems well, I have had my share and have not posted the problems found, because like you guys I tend to fix alot of these problems my self keep in mind I have only had the unit for 1 month. I would loke to thank PullTab for all his help we have the same units. Unfortunately I bought used and only have a 30 day warranty which is already expired I went on the dealers word of reliabilty and have purchased from them in the past. I did find out through Heartland the main slide gasket was replaced under warranty from the original owner.

I can honestly say I have purchased 2 Fleetwood trailers in the last 12 years and have had only minor problems, blown fuse etc. I will be attending the East Coast Rally in South Carolina in October hopefully someone from Heartland will attend and can put my mind at ease.