Good Customer Service at Etrailer.com

GETnBYE

We ordered the Swift Hitch wireless camera as a Christmas gift, and it would not hold a charge. Made a call to Etrailer.com and returned it and they sent another one out asap.

Got it today and have charged it and it seems to be working good so far. I will post a more detailed post about the swift hitch after we actually use it to back the truck to the hitch and know a bit more about it.

I just wanted to give props to Etrailer because they were so nice and helpful and you talked to a real person and could call back and ask for the same person again aaaaand they would actually remember you and help you. that's hard to find sometimes and I would def. shop with them again.

P.S. I wanted to say also, it has not taken since Christmas to get the replacement, we were traveling and I didn't get a chance to return it until a week ago.

Last edited:

truknutt

Committed Member
I've always had great service from etrailer. I like my Swift Hitch outfit as it's easily moved from truck to truck. The only issue I've had is that the monitor is very hard to read when it's very bright & sunny. Hope you enjoy yours.

porthole

Retired
That swift hitch takes a standard cell phone battery. Makes it easy to have a spare battery charged up.

They work fairly well, although the new truck has a built in camera, so the Swift is now a bench warmer.