MPG Base Warranty and Extended Options

PMcLean

I looked at a new 183 this weekend and did not discuss the warranty programs with the salesman.

Can anyone fill me in on the base warranty program and any extended warranties the Heartland offers?

Thanks.

jimtoo

Hi PMcLean,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I know the warranty is for 1 year for sure. Some of the units starting with this year are going to a two year warranty. Also some of the components in the unit may have a longer warranty by the manufacture. I would suggest you call Heartland customer service, 877-262-8032, to clear up any questions about the warranty. As far as an extended warranty I don't think Heartland offers these, but some dealers sell them, from another source. I would not buy one myself.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
The base warranty is one year for the frame and box that HL makes. Other componets have a longer warranty. An aftermarket warranty is a personal choice. Personally I would not buy one unless its a WELL KNOWN company. Some of the flakier companies will only pay if you were in an elephant stampede while eating a peanut butter sandwich. If you are handy at all, most things you can fix yourself.