Bringing Home the New 32BUDS

CliffP

:DIts that time already! We're going to pick up our new North Trail Thursday (coincidently my wife Mindy's birthday). Have several modifications planned, can't wait to get it home and start getting ready for the camping season.:D

bowhunt73

Congrats and enjoy your new unit. I can't believe how nice it is already out there. I hope it stays this way.....

Take care.

olyfire

We have had ours two years next month. We have done lots of traveling and camping and love it. With 9 grandchildren it works so well.
It pulls great, almost forget it's back there at times. I'm sure you will enjoy.
The outside kitchen sure draws a lot of attention. The extra cooking area and fridge is wonderful.
Have fun!!

Utopia2

Congratulation on your new trailer! I hope you have a great time making those mods and a wonderful camping season.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Congrats. It's nice to get a early start on the camping season with this nice weather.

Enjoy!!

CliffP

Thanks all, have to admit if there was snow on the ground we'd be putting off bringing it home. We live near a ski hill/golf course that was open for skiing on 3/9 and for golf on 3/17. Feels like summer now, can't wait to get out camping!

CliffP

Larry and Jo, we really like the modifications you did to your 32BUDS. Thanks for few modifications post it gives us some great ideas!
Cliff and Mindy

teamlkc

Cliff,

Congrats and glad the wait is finally over. You'll have to share the mods. We're holding off on ours until mid-April, but getting everything ready. I'm jealous. Good luck.

Kevin

CliffP

Finally got it home late Thursday night and it sure looks great in the driveway! Couldn't believe how great it pulled but its sure a lot harder to back around than our 23 footer. Now we just need to get it loaded up for the first run we're planning to take in two weeks.:D

2012-03-23 11.12.50.jpg

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
It makes you grin from ear to ear when you look out the window and see it in your driveway.

Congrats and Enjoy!!

Birchwood

Enjoy your North Trail.If you haven't already done so have them balance your wheels before you
take a trip.

Last edited: