Can you get a stove cover for a 2009 sundance Magic chef stove?

jimtoo

Hi nychoppers,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I don't know about a cover for the stove, but I'm sure some of our other members will jump in with some help.

Also you might think about joining the Heartland Owners Club and attending some of the rallies in your area. You will meet lots of great folks and eat the best food.

Enjoy the forum and your Sundance.

Jim M

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
We didn't have a cover on the range on our Sundance 2900MK either, but we found a nice cover that fit it perfectly at, I believe, Camping World.

wdk450

Mychoppers:
Here is where I got my stove topper/cutting board after a recommendation off of this list. It seems a little pricey, but I looked around the internet and this is the best price I could find. It is a nice cutting board that you can use the stove area to do prep work, and then move the board to a counter to cook: or just move the board to a counter for prep as you heat your pans.
Here is the link: http://www.amazon.com/Camco-43753-S...OT8C/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1332429030&sr=8-1

With the NorCal LOWs, on the banks of the Sacramento River, in Corning, Ca.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
We also went to Camping World and got a rubber backed cutting board that worked perfect on the range top of our Sundance. With the rubber backed, it stayed in place while traveling.

ncc1701e

Im wondering if anyone knows if you can get a cover and what the part number.

I will not swear this is a Magic Chef part number. However, it is the number on the tag attached to our fold up cover that came with the stove. Number is : 8114P065-60