Whats up with the missing HOC Numbers on our info?

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
I was looking the other day for HOC Member numbers and don't see any! Whats up with dat?

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
AAAAACKKKKK - and it was back on the second post. Wonder if it'll still be there after I post this?

NOPE - disappeared after I made this post. VERY STRANGE THINGS HAPPENING!

rarnold

That's weird. I made two posts prior to this one. Went back and looked. The first one posted my number. The second one did not. Wonder what will come up on this one? What's going on here? They haven't posted for some time, and now it's hit or miss. ??????

jbeletti

Hi guys,

What are we talking about here?

Are we saying that sometimes when you post, o the left side, where your coach info is, that your club number is missing, then sometime later, it appears?

Jim

boatto5er

Hi guys,

Are we saying that sometimes when you post, o the left side, where your coach info is, that your club number is missing, then sometime later, it appears?

Jim

YEP, that's it.:confused:

boatto5er

Hi guys,

Jim

It's there when I first make the post. Then if I, or anyone else makes a post, it is gone. It's the whole Heartland Owner's Club Information section that disappears. And it is a little bit random (I'm adding this as an edit - because when I posted this, the information was still showing on my previous post, but it was not on any of the posts prior to that?).

olcoon

This is odd, I looked at the posts on this thread, and none of them had the club numbers are there. Just randomly checked posts in other threads and they weren't there either. I posted in a thread, and after I posted my number was there, but I exited the post, & re-entered it, and the number was gone. Maybe "big brother" is stealing our club numbers! :rolleyes:

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
There's Gremlins on the website - now you see um; now ya don't. Even your's is gone Jim.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
OK guess the gremlins are at work - now ya see um, now ya don't.

just went to edit this post and the site just kicked me out. As for seeing the HOC info, yes - it was there briefly then it went away.

jimtoo

Wahtyall been drinkkin,,,som of dat clrr stuff from beehin the barrnn??? Dont yalll knoww by noww... tht stuff cn mke yu eyeis see fnnny thins... Yall need to let it cooool dwn an put sum mint leves init.... mkes yur brethe smellll gooder to...:) I cn seee evrthng reel goood...:cool: