New Landmark floorplans ???

Wolfpackers

Just saw an article from RV Business talking about the new 2+5 warranty on the LM and it also stated "The Landmark is currently available in four floorplans in lengths of 33 to 41 feet, with two new floorplans coming to market in the next 90 days".

Jim or Kary, is this correct ? Are we gonna see a Key Mesa or otherwise ? I'm sure hoping for a floorplan like the San Antonio, but with the recliners opposite the TV and no desk taking up space...I'm retired and can use the dining table if I need a hard surface from time to time.

Oh yeah, a shower with dimensions at least 35" in both directions would really top it off.

Thanks,
Brent

wildwolfproducts

Just saw an article from RV Business talking about the new 2+5 warranty on the LM and it also stated "The Landmark is currently available in four floorplans in lengths of 33 to 41 feet, with two new floorplans coming to market in the next 90 days".

Jim or Kary, is this correct ? Are we gonna see a Key Mesa or otherwise ? I'm sure hoping for a floorplan like the San Antonio, but with the recliners opposite the TV and no desk taking up space...I'm retired and can use the dining table if I need a hard surface from time to time.

Oh yeah, a shower with dimensions at least 35" in both directions would really top it off.

Thanks,
Brent

Recliners will be on the drivers side of one if them. But rather then the bar being L shape toward the back. It run toward the front of the coach and turns toward the door along the bathroom wall. Plus has a island. But still looks like it has the same desk space. As that looks the same as the San Antonio but across the room. Shower and bath looks the same as the Key largo.