Adding Hydraulic Levelers

Joe43

Does anyone have the experience of adding the self levelers to their fifth wheel,
can you get them installed at the factory in
Goshen? Anyone have an idea of what it would cost?

Thanks.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
If you go with the Lippert Level-Up, it can only be installed at an authorized Lippert Service Center.
Cost is in th neighborhood of $3800.
A call to Lippert will give you the correct information.
I as well as others have had it done.

Peace
Dave

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Anyone know (hint hint Jim B) if Lippert will be offering any deals on the 6 point at Gillette? :cool:

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Give Bigfoot a call and check their price and options. They do not have a 6 point jacks but our four jacks do quite well. I am very satisfied with their product....

Just another option.

FWIW
BC

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Dave, are you pleased with your investment. How much time does it save you in setup time?
Yes I am very pleased.
When we pull in, or back in, and unhitch, we are level in under one minute. And the rig is very stable.
If I ever need to change a tire I just push a button and lift it off the ground.
Last summer I added disc brakes and used the Level-Up to raise the traier while I worked on it. I should mention that I used jack stands for safety.
If we ever get another rig it will have the Level-Up ststem.

Peace
Dave

jimtoo

Waiting for my 2013 Cyclone 3010 to come wth the 6 point system about a month out.

Hi hipro,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

The wait will be worth it. You will have a great unit. Please do a really good PDI when you go for pickup and get all the little things taken care of. Check it from top to bottom, inside and out.

Enjoy the forum and your wait.

Jim M

Last edited:

hipro

Thanks Jim.

Have to put a lot of faith in National rv Detroit as ill be taking delivery out in California.

Hey Bighorn owners, has anyone added 6-point to their existing unit, and if so at what cost, also has anyone inquired about HWH Levelers? Thanks

jnbhobe

Mine were added aftermarket but the price has changed a lot, I think they are in the 4K range now.