Safe Driving Watch for the other guy

TomSt

Past New Jersey Chapter Leader
Yesterday we had a pedestrian MVA with a five year old who did not make it. This occured in a developement and not at really high speeds.

Thinking about it reminded me of this link, it may be disturbing to some but contains no images of blood or gore just a driver not paying attention.
THIS A VIDEO TAKEN BY A STATE TROOPER DASH CAM. SEE HOW QUICKLY YOUR LIFE COULD CHANGE!

http://rmirror.net/r/videos/comments/q5hu9/car_accident_nsfl/

Tom
FF EMT

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
You might want to run some antivirus software on your system. I got a message that a Trojan file was attached to that link when I viewed it from your post. My antivirus program blocked the file and removed it.

I was sent a link to that same video earlier by someone else via email and had no problem with it.

TomSt

Past New Jersey Chapter Leader
Interesting since I run two programs, Norton and Windws Defender. I will scan again thanks for the info.

tom

Crumgater

Looks to me like the SUV driver caught an edge on the tall slush in the middle of the road... then over-corrected. Paying attention or not, leave MORE SPACE and SLOW DOWN in these kind of conditions - especially when there's no barrier to on-coming traffic.
Very Scary. Yikes.