How wide is the Key Largo?

wildwolfproducts

Anyone know how wide the Key Largo is with the slides out? Reason asking to make sure I have enough room in the new add on were adding to the RV shed.
When I put our Building up, It was plenty big enough for our Truck camper and both boats. But its only 30 ft deep and 35 ft wide. Now going to have to build on to the back of it. Thinking about making the center part 16ft wide. But not sure if I will have enough room for the top of the slides to come out and not hit the Metal trusses?
If not I can make it wider, But with what I have in mind 16ft works best .
backof17wareagle006.jpg

backof17wareagle003.jpg

Will build the addition on the back of this one, But it will be a pole barn type with metal Trusses then tie both together. The part in the pictures is 16ft tall in the middle. 35ft wide and 30ft deep.
Pete

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
I don't have the Key Largo but think it is close to, if not the same, as the Grand Canyon (slides on both sides) I'm not close enough to measure mine, but I'm sure it is between 13 and 13 1/2 feet wide with both sides extended.

jbeletti

Here's what I measured:

98" coach body only (exterior)
36" dinette slide (not including slide topper awning, patio awning or fender)
29" bedroom slide (not including slide topper awning)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*163" or 13'-7"

Not included in the above width was the entertainment slide as it was not as deep as the bedroom slide.
23" entertainment slide (not including slide topper awning or fender)

Other items that protrude:
1"-3" fenders (they taper from about 1", all the way out to about 3" in some areas.
3" slide topper awning tube
*3-1/4" patio awning arms when closed - so add 3-1/4" to your overall width or 13'-10-1/4" total

wildwolfproducts

Here's what I measured:

98" coach body only (exterior)
36" dinette slide (not including slide topper awning, patio awning or fender)
29" bedroom slide (not including slide topper awning)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*163" or 13'-7"

Not included in the above width was the entertainment slide as it was not as deep as the bedroom slide.
23" entertainment slide (not including slide topper awning or fender)

Other items that protrude:
1"-3" fenders (they taper from about 1", all the way out to about 3" in some areas.
3" slide topper awning tube
*3-1/4" patio awning arms when closed - so add 3-1/4" to your overall width or 13'-10-1/4" total

Thanks that's just what I needed, now to finish the building to hold the bigger camper.
Pete

jbeletti

Pete,

My RV garage is 18 feet wide, allowing me to have the slide open and still leave me 2 feet on both sides to walk around. Though I tend to move it closer to the ODS wall to allow me a wider floor aisle on the DS.

Good luck with your building.

Jim