Great Dealership Shout Out

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
Yesterday we picked up our 2012 BH3185 from our dealership, Crossroads Trailers, Newfield, NJ. Unit was purchased last May and came with a one year free storage on their property so we took advantage of that for several reasons. The one I would like to talk about is the warranty service items that need to be repaired and since we live 198 miles from the dealer we planned our last campout with a return to Crossroads for such. Our items that needed attention ranged from minor to major and a list was left with them to complete by spring pick up. I also had them winterize and service the brakes and bearings as needed just in case for the new camping season. Well, let me tell you about customer service at Croassroads, every item serviced and reviewed with us upon pick up, the unit interior where most of the work was down was spotless and the outside work also spotless. No grimey finger prints, no dirt foot prints, no filings or shavings left around all in order just as we left it. Upon hooking up in the yard I ran into a few hiccups so I went to the office and asked the owner Dina if someone could help and she immediately directed Tony to help me. Well Tony made it back to my unit before I could and I had the my truck once there he corrected my hiccups (self imposed) and then went through a lenghtly pre-trailering check list with me from checking tire pressure to proper hitching and he even hooked up my wire harnass and helped check my lights. This man did not have to do this I have been camping with a 5th wheel for 7 years and never had service like I did this weekend. As we were passing the front office I stopped to say goodbye to all the friendly staff and the owner and let her know how much I appreciated all she does for her customers. This includes coffee and donuts for the AM and sandwiches at lunch time. Dina, the owner noticed my unit was a bit dirty so she asked if I had 20 minutes and she would have it cleaned, well in 45 minutes it was looking like knew and it all was included in the hospitality. WOW, this is some dealership and some owner who really cares about here clients. Hats off the Dina @ Crossroads Trailers.

57chevyconvt

Thanks for sharing a great story! It is refreshing to know that folks like Dina are still around and that Crossroads Trailer knows the value for customer relationship. You are probably now a Crossroads customer for life.

GOTTOYS

Great service. Almost everything they did right was what my "previous dealer" did wrong. I wish I lived in your area. What a great experience! Good luck...Don

PeternLiane

Wow that sounds like an awesome dealer. Ours was really good too. We haven't had any warranty work done yet. I really hope that they are as good if they are ever needed for warranty work.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
We picked up our Bighorn on Friday from Crossroads and the first thing I noticed was that they had washed it! What a treat! All of our work was done to our liking as well and Sonny made sure we understood everything they had done and how. We have done our spring tune up service and all of our repairs at Crossroads for the past 4 years! Dina is the best at customer service and no matter what she gets up from her desk to greet us when we arrive. Kinda like a Queen........