water

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Anita, there could be several things causing this. I assume you're referring to city water?
The best thing to do is follow the path of the water system and see what turns up.
Pressure at the supply?
Pressure at the hose where it connects to the trailer?
If you had the hot water tank drained it might take a few minutes for it to fill and allow pressure to the fixtures.
Make sure the winterizing valves are all in the correct position.
Any water coming out from under the rig???

wingfoot

We can not get the water on after winter storage. Please tell me what we need to do. I feel dumb.
Thanks

If you used air to clear your lines you could have blown sediment into the faucet screens..This happened to me. I did have water flow at the kitchen faucet but not at the lavatory.

danemayer

We can not get the water on after winter storage.

Anita, you didn't actually say whether or how the unit had been winterized for storage. If by chance it was not, make sure you're not pumping water into the basement or underbelly by way of a damaged water line.

CliffP

Welcome to the forum Anita!

Did you turn both faucets on? Try that if you haven't. If cold works and hot doesn't (or vice versa) it might help to point you in the right direction. Otherwise, either something is plugged or the water has to be going somewhere and you should be able to see or at least hear running water. Is your plug still out on the water heater? Are low point drains open? Are lines disconnected by your water pump from winterizing last year?

Good luck,
Cliff