New floorplans this spring ??

Wolfpackers

Just saw an article from RV Business talking about the new 2+5 warranty on the LM and it also stated "The Landmark is currently available in four floorplans in lengths of 33 to 41 feet, with two new floorplans coming to market in the next 90 days".

Jim or Kary, is this correct ? Are we gonna see a Key Mesa or otherwise ? I'm sure hoping for a floorplan like the San Antonio, but with the recliners opposite the TV and no desk taking up space...I'm retired and can use the dining table if I need a hard surface from time to time.

Oh yeah, a shower with dimensions at least 35" in both directions would really top it off.

Thanks,
Brent

wildwolfproducts

Looking forward to hearing what the new floor plans are going to be also. As we may just hold off on our order until we find out what they are.
Pete

wildwolfproducts

YELP know when to hold them and when to fold them. LOL Also have ways to find out what these new floor plans are going to be I hope..

FordMan1966

The Landmark Rep. that attended the RV Show in Sevierville, Tennessee back in January told me that Landmark might come out with some smaller floor plans but he was not for sure when.

wildwolfproducts

I know one of them is about the same as the Key Largo, but you don't get all the storage against the wall next to the bathroom. As the sink is there.
Pete