Hershey PA - RV Show 2012

recumbent615

Founding MA Chapter Leader-retired
I just made my reservations for this years RV show in PA, There are no Full Hookup sites left at the Hershey High Meadow Camp Ground - So I ended up in a W/E site... #42 on the Hill.

Kevin

dieselsweetheart

Kevin, the time to make those reservations in Hershey was LAST Feb-Mar. If you think you're going to do this again in 2013, you'd better call and reserve NOW. Spots for FAST for the Hershey show!!! :) Glad to have you with us again!!!!

recumbent615

Cheryl,

I though I was being really good - and doing this early, now I realize that I'm only early for 2013 not 2012... But better than last year when I was up on the Hill Dry Camping ( until the Flood closed the CG ). Looking forward to the event, my neighbor is going to the show to buy a new 5th wheel with a front living room.

Kevin

dieselsweetheart

It's a great event and we look forward to it every year....This year we actually have to drive 3 hours to get there since we moved...from 10 mins away to 3 hours....How exciting for your friend! I'm sure Wilkins can work him up a deal!

recumbent615

I'm going to do my best to steer them in the direction of a Heartland. but so far they have only looked at SOBs at the shows in the NE. And there are no full Service or high end Heartland Dealers in MA for him to go look at - Hopefully Wilkins will have a good selection at the show again this year.

Kevin