mpg covers

Looking for a company that makes a good cover for my new MPG 181, living in Florida need cover with good uv protection, and that fits properly, hope someone has some info ?

bigTdrop

I ended up taking our 181 to a local canvass / boat cover shop. They made a very high quality, heavy duty cover with a perfect fit, using Sunbrella material. It was pricey but I'm glad I did it. Our trailer looks as good as the day we bought it almost two years ago and it stays nice and clean between trips. We live in Orange County, Calif, but I'm sure you guys have your share of canvass shops back there.

I bought one of the Ebay covers for my 181. It's basically just car cover material. It fits well and has a zipper to access the door without taking off the entire cover. I know it is nowhere near the quality of a custom made cover from a canvas shop, but it does the trick for me.

TXSWICK

We have found the cover we purchased from Camperworld to work just fine. Its like putting a fitted sheet on the bed - Works well and we can get in and out thru the zipper door with ease.Cover 2.jpg

canakiwi

This cover looks pretty good. Can you provide some details, make, size etc.. Or give a link to it on the Camperworld website if they have a website. I have been unable to find a camperworld website myself. many thanks

TXSWICK

[h=3]Its the ADCO -for about $285 - smallest for a 20 Ft - has air vents - I can even leave a slight opening in windows and poptop air vent for air flow - rain or shine its vented - it works great - Hope your search is successful - Have a fantastic travel summer.

Houston, TX - Campingworld.com[/h]

www.campingworld.com/stores/stores.cfm?store=100Cached - Similar
You +1'd this publicly. Undo
Driving directions. From I-10 E Exit 737 (Pederson Rd.). Go straight through intersection and continue on Frontage Road. Store located on the Right. From I- 10 W ...
1 Google review
27905 Katy Freeway Katy, TX 77494
(866) 337-4809

nmhiker

I looked on campingworlds website and I don't see this cover. Can you tell me the model or send me a link to it? Thanks.

mtran868

I bought the cheapo one off ebay without the zippers. Fits and works pretty good. I can still get in the side door by undoing the back corners. Takes about 15 seconds.