I found my next 5th Wheel!

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Seen it before but it is always amazing to watch. Just goes to show you the length some folks will go to to be able to RV.

jimtoo

Yep,,, It's been around a long time,, but still good to see once in a while... Most folks will not believe me,, but I actually saw one of these units here in South Texas in about 74-75... Think we did some little something to the car in the shop,,, belt,,or something... to long ago... But it was a neat thing at the time.

Jim M

jnbhobe

Yep like Jim says its been around for a long time. But it sure is fun to watch once in a while.

PeternLiane

I've seen it many times. I always like to see that video. I really want to see inside the trailer though.

navyAZ1

This might be old but since I am newer to the 5th wheel scene, it was new to me. Check out this 5th Wheel.

http://youtu.be/sLe3kiNGWyk

I remember back in the early 70's seeing a new Oldsmobile "Vista Cruiser" station wagon with a hitch like this pulling a similar camper. Think about this that hitch was only being attached like the old car top carriers which meant it was straped to the rain gutters on the roof of the car. Just can't believe that this is a good idea?