2011 versus 2012 sundance 3300qs

stu

We are thinking of trading our 2007 2900mk for a 3300qs. We have a chance to go with a 2011 or 2012 model. Wondering what changes were made to the 2012 lineup. Thanks.

jimtoo

Hi stu,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I can't help with the difference in models, but I would look them both over and buy the one I like best. Maybe some of our other members will be able to list some differences for you.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

dalspot

We have a 2012 3300QS and love it. We ordered in 2011 and were surprised when a 2012 came in for us. Changes - I love the new lighter counter tops in the 2012. The small corner shelf in the bedroom is no longer installed. The new fireplace that Heartland is putting in ALL their units is.. well, lets just say it's not the quality of the previously installed Dimplexes! Had I known we were going to get some off-brand electric fireplace I'd never heard of I would not have had it factory installed. Tho, in it's defense, it does heat quite well, even if our thermostat on it does not work. (We had it back to the dealer, and they told us it worked fine for them, I am beginning to doubt that they even looked at it..). But it will keep your unit around 60 degrees on a 40-degree night! We eventually will replace it with another model. We like the new carpet and vinyl installed in the 2012. We ordered ours with the Saddle decor right at the end of it's availability. If one has the Equi-flex suspension but the other does not, and all else being equal, go for the Equi-flex. Ours pulls quite nicely. I'm not sure I remember all the differences between the two years, feel free to PM me if you have specific questions.