Add on the 3 season wall aftermarket?

PeternLiane

I haven't heard of a 3 season wall either. Looked for it and found it. Sounds like they are on toy haulers. The wall separates the garage from the living quarters. Are you going to be using you trailer in early spring and late fall? If you camp when it's colder it might be a good option to get. We love to camp in the cold. We will have to add some things to keep the NT from freezing. It's one we have to do since we like the colder weather.

AJJONES

Senior GM for Cyclone, Torque, Gateway & Sundance
The three season’s wall could be added on to some models after the fact. It must have an 8' door (full profile straight roof line). It will require removing the current pull down screen. Some of our floor plans we had to move the power queen beds and the backers in the wall a couple of inches to make room for it. It installs pretty easy much like a door casing does into the opening of an entry way. The major issue would be transporting the 3 season wall anywhere.

ILH

Having not seen it first-hand, I have the following questions? Do I assume that you leave the 3-season wall in all year - or do people take it out and replace it with the pull-down screen? Based on your comment, I can't imagine it being a simple replace each time you want to switch - and storage would be an issue.

Porkchop

Hi,

Some additional questions.

If it is built directly from the factory, I'm hoping you don't lose that rear pull down screen. I like the idea that you can open it all the way and still have the ability to use the screen.

How heavy is it? Do people "store it" when traveling or do you leave it closed up?

Thanks for the information!

AJJONES

Senior GM for Cyclone, Torque, Gateway & Sundance
The rear pull down screen is still the STD on Cyclone and Road Warrior and optional on Torque. The three season wall stores inside the unit. It still has sliding screen doors in the middle so that you can have the ability to use the screen. They also can seal off so that you can have a sealed living area. The beautiful part about it is that it's hinged on the out side edges and splits in the middle so that you can still load your toys by opening like a barn door.

ILH

Heartland would do well to post pictures of the feature on their web site for prospective buyers. I might have purchased it had I known more.

truknutt

Committed Member
Here are some pics of the Heartland RV 3 Season Wall for Cyclones. Thanks to Forum Member "cewing"; I borrowed them fro one of his posts.

Attachments

• 3 season wall.jpg
    3 season wall.jpg
    166.7 KB · Views: 174
  • 3 season.jpg
    3 season.jpg
    251.7 KB · Views: 141