• Number of sites held: 15 plus
  • Site fee: $43.15 per night.
  • Club Member Event fee:
  • Non-Club Member fee:
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: 9/22/2012
  • Potluck time: 5:00PM

------------------------------
  • Event Leader: skyguy(click to contact)

Additional Info:
------------------------------
Reservation format for this event is like last Spring!! You must reserve through me and send me a $10 non refundable deposit if you will be attending. DO NOT reserve through Lakeside KOA. If you plan on spending additional days, then please let me know, and I will pass that info along. We will be staying in the western three rows of campsites, ALL PULL-THROUGHS.

If you want to stay with the group, you will have to make a reservation through me PRIOR to Aug 20, 2012. We will need to submit one $100 deposit for the entire group by Aug 20, that's why I ask for the $10 deposit from each RV planning to attend. (You may cancel up until Aug 1 and just lose your $10. Cancel after that and it costs one night's stay - $43.15)

GREAT NEWS!! The boys at Windish RV in Longmont have agreed to join us Saturday afternoon. This is still in the planning stage, but last time, we had a BBQ, followed by a presentation from Windish, a question and answer session, and goodie bag - one for each! Stay tuned for more information on this!!

Please send me a private message (PM) thru the forum, and I will reply with my address so you can mail a check...

I have received checks from the following folks (and indicating longer reservation dates):
1 - Bob and Marion Wengler (PAID)* Colorado Chapter Leader
2 - Al and Rexann Schlafli (PAID)
3 - Randy and Kathy Reano (PAID)
4 - Dave and Amy Tardiff (PAID) *Wyoming Chapter Leader
5 - Lou Lambdin and Marilyn Weddel (PAID) 9/19 - 9/24
6 - Paul and Bonnie Norris (PAID)
7 - Don and Monica Ashby (PAID)
8 - Hal Jaeke and Carol Green (PAID)
9 - Gary and Denise Benns (PAID)
10- Chet and Colleen Gardner (PAID)
11- Roger and Nancy Bloom (PAID)
12 - Don and Jennifer Krien (PAID)
13 - Morris Hanley and Keathe Singleton (PAID)
14 - SPECIAL GUESTS Jay and Stella Coffman (Central Regional Director, HOC)

CONFIRMATION of Special Event Saturday afternoon: (Visit by folks from Windish RV, Longmont)

We are getting all the details together for Saturday, I'm planning on having Tylor, Travis, and Danielle from my parts and service department up there at 12:30 on Saturday. They will have goodie bags and will bring burgers and food for everyone. It will be along the same lines of last years rally. We will cover several topics for the club. Let me know if you have any questions. Drew Bryant Sales Manager Windish RV Center North

Last edited:

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
You can put us on your list. I'll put a check in tomorrows mail. Looking forward to seeing everybody.

skyguy

For anyone that missed it, I have been in touch with Windish RV in Longmont. They would like to join us, again, probably on Saturday, during our Fall Rally in Ft. Collins Sept 20-23.

This is still in the planning stage, but may be similar to last year's Rally. There was a grreat BBQ, presentation, question and answer session, plus a goodie bag for the Rally attendees!

Watch for more information in this thred!

Al S.

skyguy

REMINDER: If you would like to attend this event, I will need your deposit NLT the middle of August! Looking forward to seeing everyone and making new acquaintances!

Al and Rexann Schlafli

santafesoul

Bonnie and I were so looking forward to our first rally, guess you can figure what follows.

I'm privileged to serve on a counsel of home inspectors. I get to represent fellow Inspectors for the Four Corners states, Oklahoma and Texas. I will be in Huntsville, Al up to the day before the Rally. We just don't think we should push on our first long outing. Please let me know know where to send the check to. $43.15 if I remember it correctly.

Hope you all have a great time.

Paul

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Stella and I are coming! I know we are late, but things changed in our schedule and we are now coming. I called Al and got all set up.

This will be our first Colorado rally and we are looking forward to it. We'll be in on the 18th until the 24th.

codycarver

That's great. We're planning on leaving Cody on the 19th after Amy gets off work. We'll lay over in Casper so we should be there Thursday early afternoon. Looking forward to seeing everybody again.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
I washed the truck and finished waxing the trailer. Gotta get everything cleaned up for the rally. Leaving Tuesday!

codycarver

I'm with you Jay. I put up my last bale of hay on Sat., finished painting the house today, Wax the truck tomorrow, the trailer on Tuesday and we will see you on Thursday. Cant wait to see everybody!!!

skyguy

Folks attending the Rocky Mountain Region Rally this week / weekend....

This just in from Drew Bryant, Sales Mgr for Windish RV in Longmont...

We are getting all the details together for Saturday, I'm planning on having Tylor, Travis, and Danielle from my parts and service department up there at 12:30 on Saturday. They will have goodie bags and will bring burgers and food for everyone. It will be along the same lines of last years rally. We will cover several topics for the club. Let me know if you have any questions. Drew Bryant Sales Manager Windish RV Center North

I have asked them to bone up on tires, tire wear, etc. If you have any other specific ideas, please reply here ASAP so I can give them some advance notice!

If you have a little extra firewood, for the evening bull sessions, feel free to bring it along - (for the noobs - these are NOT to be missed! (If you don't attend, we talk about you!!)

Should be a great time!! See you Thursday, around noon!

Al Schlafli

rjr6150

Same here truck and trailer washed and waxed ready to roll Thursday am should be there around noon.

codycarver

If you have a little extra firewood, for the evening bull sessions, feel free to bring it along - (for the noobs - these are NOT to be missed! (If you don't attend, we talk about you!!)

So... no fire ban?? no extra wood here but we'll be happy to chip in some $$$$ for it if you can get some delivered like last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.