love our rv!

zurn

we had to make a quick family trip to colorado and because of timme retraints we traveled in our car. Now I really know how much I love rv living1 It has been years since we stayed in hotels-lugging our suitcases in every night-not used to sleeping in strange beds and "funny noises" at night and the prices were out of this world! On top of that had to end up in the hospital with acute food poisoning! To say the least that was a mess. Give me our heartland!

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Zurn, we understand. Due to our rig in the shop last summer, we had to cancel our KOA reservations in San Antonio, and instead drive my small SUV (to save on gas) and stay in a hotel, instead. On our way home, my 'check engine' light came on. We are still trying figure out if it's worth the costly repair. The entire time of having to seek out food, pay for parking, sleep on "someone elses" bed, strangers in the room to clean, and hauling luggage back and forth, I agree. Give me a Heartland!

Utopia2

We love ours too! Best of all our dog can go with us and never are we searching in vain for a hotel/motel that will allow her.

Love our Heartland, Elkridge. Bought it to live in while working on the road. So much better than staying at motels and eating out everyday. Would like to talk to others doing the same.

jimtoo

Love our Heartland, Elkridge. Bought it to live in while working on the road. So much better than staying at motels and eating out everyday. Would like to talk to others doing the same.

Hi tracey and tim,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and family. No doubt about your Elkridge being better than motels and eating out all the time. You have your own bed and your own plates and cook ware.

Enjoy the forum and think about joining the owners club and attending some of the rallies.

Jim M

donr827

We love to take a Rv instead of staying in motels and eating every meal out. Since we got our first rv 12 years ago we have not stayed in a motel. We will be taking our first trip in our new Bighorn next week. Will be on the road for a month.
Don

We bought our 2012 Elkridge the end of last summer, and we just love it! And we are so very excited about starting the camping season with it this year. I wish you the very best with your Elkridge, and may you love and enjoy it as much as we love and enjoy ours!

Emaline

I love sleeping in my own bed and not having to pack a suitcase. I tend to take more clothes than I need as well as shoes but I like to go prepared for anything. My husband can get by with three pair of bluejeans, eight shirts and two pair of shoes - not me. I want at least 10 different outfits and then extra tops, jackets - well you get the idea. I love our hugh closet.

RanCarr

We haven't stayed in Motels and Hotels since we bought the first RV 5 years ago. I too like sleeping in my own bed, using my own toilet, having fresh food on hand and having most of the conveniences of home right with us. :)

Joy & Jeff

Past Missouri Chapter Leaders
So true! Love traveling with the RV. We got our first one so the dog and I had a place to stay while the husband was fishing. Weigh for the tournaments are 1500. Hotel check outs are normally 1200. What were we to do especially if it rains.

Also, the husband and I both travel for work and now in so tired of lugging suitcases around. Our new RV even has a washer and dryer so I want to take it everywhere.