Looking at a 3200CK

ehorn

Hey everyone looking at picking up a new sundance 3200 CK? We currently have a freedom express 292bhds and love it but does not have the room we need. We love the three bunks and the camp kitchen so that is a must and what we like about the 3200 is that it has a master slide which gives us alittle extra room to move. ANyone have experience with this trailer? Build quality and such? or anyone know of this floorplan or similiar one from another manufacturer? We must have the full size camp kitchen and bunks. Looking for some input thanks everyone.

jimtoo

Hi ehorn,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

I cannot help you with experience with this unit, but can tell you that the service and support you will get from Heartland RVs and also from the great folks on this forum is second to none. I'm sure someone that has one of the units will jump in and help out also.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

CliffP

Welcome to the forum ehorn! We can't really speak for Sundance but it is made by Heartland and that speaks volumes. We are very happy with our North Trail and we looked at many many other brands before buying ours. I'm sure some Sundance owners will give you their opinion. Take advantage of this forum, lots of info and great people here. Good luck with your camper shopping!

Cliff and Mindy

sjs731

I have a 2012 3300CK that we bought last August. Absolutely love it. The quality is great. The bunks in the back are nice because we have two children and when they each bring a friend along it works great. The top bunk in the slideout is only rated for 100 lbs. I believe. When I get it out of storage in a couple weeks I am going to look at reinforcing it a bit because both of our kids are approaching the 100 lb. mark. The outside kitchen is awesome because it's convenient to have the extra fridge and cabinet and pantry space outside. I've made a couple calls to customer service to get extra things like a tv mount and some extra closet door latches and they have been awesome to work with. I highly recommend Heartland.

happycampernc

We love our 2012 3300CK. We like that we have privacy and so does our daughter. @ sjs take the front board off and put a piece of metal there that should do the trick. Dealer told us to do this. Hope it helps.

J

Jim_Hickey

I have a 2012 3300CK that we bought last August. Absolutely love it. The quality is great. The bunks in the back are nice because we have two children and when they each bring a friend along it works great. The top bunk in the slideout is only rated for 100 lbs. I believe. When I get it out of storage in a couple weeks I am going to look at reinforcing it a bit because both of our kids are approaching the 100 lb. mark. The outside kitchen is awesome because it's convenient to have the extra fridge and cabinet and pantry space outside. I've made a couple calls to customer service to get extra things like a tv mount and some extra closet door latches and they have been awesome to work with. I highly recommend Heartland.

I wanted to let you know that the sticker stating 100lbs is a mistake. We used to have a unit with cabinets that folded down into a bunk. That bunk had a rating of only 100 lbs. The actual weight rating for the bunks in the 3300CK is 200 lbs. The bunk above the kitchen is actually rated to 300 lbs. Feel free to remove the 100lbs stickers in the 3300CK because they were placed there by mistake.

Thank you!

Jim Hickey
Sundance GM

sjs731

Thanks Jim. Now the kids can grow up a little. My wife and I just have to keep them under 200 lbs now.