300C, picking it up Saturday. Dinnete?

Wcarwin

Picking up a 2012 300c from the dealer Saturday. I've used this website a lot to answer a lot of my questions, so thanks to all that respond to us prospective owners. Headed to Moab next week and the Black Hills in two weeks, hope it lives up to our expectations. Only one item I haven't found any info about. Ours has a couch and small dinnete vs the big "L" shaped couch. Can't seem to find it in any pictures of any 300c out there. Was this a special option? Anyway, thanks again to all.

recumbent615

Founding MA Chapter Leader-retired
I believe that is an option that is not well advertized. I like it though and may retrofit my rig at some point to mirror that. Please post some photos of the configuration when you pick up your 300C. I'd love to see what it looks like in that configuration.

Congratulations and welcome to the Heartland Family!!

Kevin

sJv

I believe that is a $1000 option. When I was in the process of buying mine, the local dealer had a 300C with exactly what I wanted, except it had this dinette, which I didnt' want! I had them order one with the L couch. It is a nice couch dinette, though! Much nicer than the standard RV one we had in our Sundance.

-steve

Attachments

• 300C dinette.jpg
    300C dinette.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 46