BH 3655 RL on order

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader
BH 3655 RD on order

We sold our 2001 Cameo LXI last year and have been researching new RVs for the past eleven months. Narrowed the list down to four (Cameo LXI, Everest, Hitchhiker II LS and BG 3655 RL).

Visited the three factories located in Indiana (HH is in Kansas) and was really impressed with the personal attention I received from Coley and Tim and others when we took the tour.

Said I would never order anything that I had not already seen, so Coley took us over to the Landmark factory and showed us the Monticello, which he said would be a similar floorplan.

This weekend General RV in Birch Run MI had its Grand Opening and Coley and Tim were there and we had a few more questions to ask. They very patiently answered all and showed us the details of everything. We were hooked and bought a 3655 RL whice I understand that this coming week is the first time the 3655 will be produced. Anyway, in about 6-8 weeks ours should be done and we can get back into camping again.

Did find out that the estimated specifications now closely resemble the 3600 RL, including dual axles.

Thanks again, Coley and Tim.

Last edited: