Warranty?

Country

I can not seem to find any info on Heartlands Warranty? Can someone tell me how long it lasts? Bumper to bumper and frame?
Thanks

billd

On Heartlands Web site there are the construction booklets for download. They provide a 1 year bumper to bumer warranty for the entire coach. For other items the give a list of years. Also the owners manul gives more detail to the warranty items.

Bill

Bopper

Greetings:

The warranty is, indeed, a one year warranty on the entire unit. And, as billd mentions, there are additional warranties on other items. All RV manufacturers use outside suppliers for many of the components on the trailer. Each of these suppliers have their own warranty of their products and these warranties vary in length.

For example, most RV manufacturers use Lippert Components for some of their parts (pin blocks, sldie room mechanisms, step units, etc.) The Lippert warranty is five years. The Fantastic Fans are warrantied against defect forever.

For example, the microwave oven in my unit stopped heating. I called the manufacturer, supplied the required information (purchase date, model and serial number, etc.) and they shipped me a new oven by FedEx. Two days later, four screws in and out and the old microwave shipped back in the same box (prepaid by the manufacturer) and the problem was solved.

Heartland lists each supplier, the length of warranty and their contact information in the trailer manual. In my experience, they are the only manufacturer to do so.

Best regards,
Bopper

2 Adults and 2 very spoiled Cocker Spaniels
2006 Bighorn 3500RL