Crack in fiberglass

Just came back from picking up our Bighorn from the factory. We had posted earlier that we had a crack in our fiberglass and ask if anyone had a similar problem. Less than 24 hours later a very nice gentleman named Eric McDaniel contacted us. And now we are picking up our camper at the factory and very pleased from beginning to end. I cannot say enough about how nice and polite Eric was and not only did he do everything he said he would he did more. We are very pleased with the repair they did and no cost to us but all the other items we ask for also. It was worth the trip from Alabama to Elkhart. We dropped fit off on Monday of this week and picked it up today. Hats off to Heartland and they have a great employee in Eric.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Glad you were taken care of. Another good job by Heartland Customer Service.

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
Heartland continues to "set the pace" for quality customer service. Glad your experience and results were positive!

Best Wishes!

PeternLiane

Way to go Heartland with your quality customer service. Glad that you shared your positive experience with us and all of the potential new Heartland owners!

Happy Travels

Westwind

It's great to hear stories like this, it just makes me glad that we purchased a Bighorn. It confirms our decision was the right one.

FordMan1966

Makes me feel good since I a new Heartland Owner of a 2013 Landmark of 2 weeks. I have been happy with the 2 Jayco's and 3 Montana's so this makes me feel good since I went out on the limb and changed brands.

wildwolfproducts

Don't think I would be happy with a new camper. That I have to haul 12 hours back to the factory. Someone would have been coming out and fixing it. That or they woudl find someone near me that could do the job. Do have a question? Did you find the crack during the PDI?
Just checking because were getting close to buying a New Heartland, and sure don't plan on having to make a trip all the way back to the factory for a small repair. Unless someone else is covering the fuel cost.
But will say so far Heartland has the best units we have looked at. Were looking at at Key largo or the 3010RD BigHorn.

danemayer

sure don't plan on having to make a trip all the way back to the factory for a small repair.
I think Heartland only does repairs at the factory for exceptional problems that would be beyond the capabilities of most local dealers. A crack in the fiberglass would be one of those situations.

99.999% of repairs would be done at a local dealer.

ihsolutions

Eric has taken particularly good care of me as well... I have had my unit back to the factory for frame issues and his customer service is outstanding. While nobody enjoys having to deal with this stuff, at least Heartland takes the high road and makes things right, in stark contrast to what I've read about other brands on various web forums.