2013 vs 2012's - 33Ck's

theroes

My wife and I are going get a 33Ck as soon as we sell are Jayco travel trailer we have now. As I was looking arond the net tonight I noticed the 2013's are out. Is there any changes from the 2012's?

It might be next year we get a new 33Ck as we have had the Jayco on the market for the last three months with only three calls/emails.

Dave

Hi, we just received our new 33CK unit and surprise...it's a 2013 model. A few changes that we observed. It was shipped with a rear bumper mount BBQ. The exterior colour is darker grey. The rims on the tires are amazing as well, overall a very nice looking unit. Inside we were able to order the "12 pack" seating plan which is basically a huge couch with a lazyboy in one corner & pull out bed with air mattres in the middle. there are two "pop up" tables which can be asembled in minutes. the Radio unit is also different and better. It can be paired with your smartphone to play music and control it direct from your phone. so as you are sitting outside you can control the music with your smartphone, how cool is that! it also is able to make/receive calls over this unit. I think that's all, hard to say as we traded a Wildcat so we are new to the Heartland brand. I just finished packing the unit and can't wait to go out.

theroes

Thank you for the update! Is there any way you can post a picture of the 12 pack seating area? That sounds real interesting. I will try and find some pictures on the net of it.

002.jpg001.jpg
Hi, I hope this works. These are the pictures of the "12 pack", the far left seat in the picture, closests to the kids room is a lazyboy style with a pop up leg rest. The middle section has the air mattress plus a large drawer which house the table legs. the far right section has another storage drawer. The four steel "holes" in the floor are for the two tables. there are four steel legs which pop into the hole and two separate table tops to go on top of these legs. You can still get in on both sides and between the tables once it is set up. We think we will like this layout. It also really opens up the living space in front of the couch. Happy Shopping!

theroes

Thank you for posting the pictures! We find that interesting on the way it's setup. I looked throughout the net and on the heartland site and there is no mention of this. I think we might wait till later in the year or next to see what else comes out as far as options or other layouts. We really like the 33Ck but we are not getting any offers on the travel trailer we are selling. Two more weeks and its off the market so we can start camping.

future3490owner

if there is one thing i can say with the greystone, it's that they like making changes.....we looked at a 2011 model in early 2011, placed our order in march 2011. When it came in april, it was a 2012. And a few things were different. The floor pattern, the master bedroom door, dresser/tv stand. Now the 2012 made more changes to the master bedroom, and they added a window above the living room slide, and they added a folding tv mount in the living room, bunk house bed/dresser is changed, and lets not forget the color change. And it looks like 2013 is bringing more changes.

We are considering buying the 33ck with the 12 pack seating and we were wondering after living with configuration would you choose it again? We are torn between that and the table and chairs with sofa.

jimtoo

Hi Mmakehurst02,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I'm sure someone will jump in soon with an opinion for you.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M