Landmark vs DRV Tradition

justme

I am trying to determine what my next 5th wheel is going to be. I have narrowed my search to a Landmark or DRV Tradition. Why should I select a Landmark over the Tradition??

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
We compared the two as well. To us, the Tradition seemed to cut too many corners (compared to other DRV products) to fall in a price-range similar to a Landmark. Both have pluses and minuses, but for us, the Tradition didn't have enough upgrades from our current rig to justify the cost.

wildwolfproducts

We also looked at both, I feel that we will be getting more camper for our Money with the Landmark. As the above post DRV cut way to many things to make the price get down where the Landmark is. Plus we will also get more options on the Key Largo when get our order placed. Or I feel we will.
Pete

Bobby A

The Landmark is a far better value and Heartland's customer service is 2nd to NONE !! Go ahead and order that Landmark, you won't be disapointed, trust me !!

rick_debbie_gallant

Hey Larry and Debbi, hope this finding you guys well. When you order your Mesa be certain to get some good theater chairs. They are great. Peace and out.

DMitch

I don't own a landmark I own a Big Horn. My previous rig was from DRV. I will tell you that it was a plain and simple nightmare. I traded it in at 15 months. I shopped and found $ for $ that Heartland was the best choice for me. I have been very happy with the product and had just minor problems that I handled myself. I have never had to return the unit to the dealer for any kind of warranty work. Good luck with your shopping and I'm sure you will be happy when you find a unit that is right for you.

RoadJunkie

Be sure to get both sides of the story; ask the same question on a DRV forum. Loyalty probably goes both ways. I think you guys will know which is the right rig for you as soon as you walk in it. Then, enjoy.

FordMan1966

I looked at the Tradition when I went to pick up my Landmark Grand Canyon. It appeared to me that DRV cut a lot of corners on the Tradition that they did not on the Mobile Suites. Glad I bought the Landmark.