Welcome new chapter member

tweber

Founding Wisconsin Chapter Leader-Retired
I would like to send out a big WI Chapter cheese head welcome to Dale & Deborah Fischer (Dfischer). The newest members of the WI Chapter. I believe they are the proud owners of a Big Country. Welcome, Dale & Deborah. Be sure to check out the info for the WI rally, Lake Delton, WI, and the 2012 North American Heartland Owners rally, Gillette, WY. Information for both rallies can be found on the forum portal page. Happy camping, and we are glad to have you part of our chapter.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Dale & Deborah, Welcome to The Heartland Family. Lin and I won't have our rig this year but we hope to meet you when we visit for the day at the WI rally in August. We're from Rapids.

Dale and Deborah we to would like to welcome you the the heartland family. we are new the the Family also. we will be at the Wi rally but will not be at the one in wy.anyway we hope you have fun with the group. we are about 700 mi from most of the people in the group. but we think it will be a fun group to be around we are from Bellvue Ne.

Herbiesrig

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Dale and Deborah, Welcome to the Heartland family.. What a great group of people and soon they will be your friends. Hope to see you at the Wisc Rally and hopefully in Gilette, Wy. Heartland is a Good Thing