Ti discussions

rarnold

Where can I get information on the latest Titanium units? I don't see any threads discussing them. Is Heartland still making the BH Ti ?

rnewk52

Greetings, We have a '12 BH ti32 and love it. If you have any model specific questions maybe we can help you with the answers. If you haven't seen a BH TI in person, we will be in Gillette, and more than happy to give you a tour.

sJv

I have a Ti Cyclone, a 300C, and like it very much. The double stepped nose is a clever approach to getting more space in a shorter towing trailer, in theory. The problem I see with this design is that everything moves forward in the trailer, so that you lose your large basement. On the original 300C, there was NO front basement. Heartland extended the length by 18" to give a small basement. So now you have a small basement, and a long trailer!

With that said, I do LOVE the large, open, living area and large roomy bedroom. The Ti nose gives you more interior room, but possibly less storage and doesn't necessarily save on the trailer length behind the truck. It is also likely to increase your pin weight as well, at least it does on the Ti Cyclones. I haven't looked at the Bighorns (or original Glendale trailers) to see if they have the same problem.

-steve

rarnold

Thank you John & Steve for your Ti info. Glad you both like your Ti's. I was sure wanting to get one but had to stay at around 32 total feet. John, we WILL be at Gillette on Tue 6-12. We may just have to take you up on that tour.

Thank you for the invite. See you, Rita & Avery there.

Rod

Westcoast

We have a new TI32 and love it. The only issue we have is the icemaker is not working. I cannot for the life of me find the water shut off for the icemaker, does anyone have any suggestions as to where it may be hiding?
Cheers

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
On my Bighorn, the shut off is in the basement behind the wall.
Remove one of the black panels and take a look.

Peace
Dave

KENNY COCHRAN

MCNEESE STATE COWBOYS #1
You will have to trace it back from the fridge till you find it. Heartland puts them where they can, your job is to find it. Normally behind the wall in the mess of wires and tubing behind where all the water connections are located.

Westcoast

Thanks very much for the info. We are off for our long weekend so I will do the search at the same time, need ice for those margaritas!

Westcoast

Thanks for the info, it was right behind the basement wall like you said. We are now for sure the envy of all our rving friends with ice all the time!

RBrown

Hello Westcoast, we have a 2012 Ti32 and removed the off door side rear panel in the basement to inspect the wiring and plumbing. Found the small white plastic tube and shut off valve that feeds the ice maker it's water connected to a water line just behind the water/cable/tank valve drains center. Once you verify the water is reaching the ice maker inspect the 3A inline fuse behind the lower removable refer inspection panel on the off door slide to make sure it's not blown. Hope this helps!