Wild Willy's RV

navyAZ1

There is a local dealer just a couple of miles from my house when we were having our problem with our A/C I didn't want to drive 2 hours to my dealer so I called Wild Willy's RV and asked them if they would look at this for me since they handle Heartland Travel Trailers and their answer was "if you didn't buy it here we won't do warranty work on it". I had heard a lot of negative comments about this dealer and now I believe them if you live in Dahlonega, GA avoid these folks. My dealer put me on the phone with their head tech and he walked me through what I needed to do to fix the A/C.

5erWonk

This just amazes me, these people have a chance to do business that will be reimbursed by the manufacturer plus they have the opportunity to gain a long term customer if they offer solutions.

I was fortunate to have a local dealer (Visalia RV) that took on the Heartland Sundance line just after I bouight my BigHorn, they have done warranty work without question.

C

Chulinw

The service department is the one that miss out on making money for the dealership. If it under warranty and they sell a progduct it seems like they should be more than happy to do the work. I know that is the way many rv dealers treat people. If you don't buy here we will not service it.
It seems like someone need to have a talk with the dealer. JMO