3670 floor plan question

blulund

Greetings everyone, this is my first post here and I am currently in the process of researching the perfect (for me and my golden retriever) floorplan. One item I really like is the closet by the entryway on the 3600RL. Can anyone tell me if there is a similar closet on the 3670 only located on the left side of the door? I don't see one on the floorplan on the website but thought I could see one in some pictures on a unit for sale on a dealers website. Can anyone give me a true answer? Thanks and this is a great forum for learning about this great product.

Bob Martin

Goldenwingers

goldenwingers
Following is a link, to the view of the entry door, that shows there is not closet on either side. Although the kitchen is wonderful in the 3670RL floor plan, for us, the loss of non-kitchen storage space and the smaller living area made it an impractical choice. But hey, there are lots of floorplans and lots of "us" out there, and the 3670RL may be the plan for you. Those who have it love it and that's as it should be.:)
http://www.lakeshore-rv.com/lakeshore-rv/productphotos/P4122021.JPG

Sheri

retroxrider

blulund said:
Greetings everyone, this is my first post here and I am currently in the process of researching the perfect (for me and my golden retriever) floorplan. One item I really like is the closet by the entryway on the 3600RL. Can anyone tell me if there is a similar closet on the 3670 only located on the left side of the door? I don't see one on the floorplan on the website but thought I could see one in some pictures on a unit for sale on a dealers website. Can anyone give me a true answer? Thanks and this is a great forum for learning about this great product.

Bob Martin

I was told by my dealer that they are now putting a closet in to the left of the door (coming from outside) on the new 08 units. You can see it in this picture http://www.generalrv.com/src/rv.ashx?img=/images/inventory/15557_5.jpg
I'm hoping that mine comes in like this anyway!

Last edited:

Niles

When we got ours, we walked in and to the left was a closet, I said to the DW what's this, did you order something else? However I was asured that it is in all the 3670RL's now, in our case it was just a welcome surprize. It isn't real big, but you can hang a coat or two in it and also put a broom in it if you choose to. We are very happy with it and the rest of the unit too.

jbeletti

Dan and Simonne,

I'll bet you could order one through your dealer through Heartland's dealer services.

Jim

madigand

Thanks for the update, Jim. If we run out of Storage space :p , with all the cabinets we have, this will be a great option. The storage and cabinets in the kitchen is what helped our decision on the 3670 model.

jbeletti

Our coat closet is smallish in the Landmark as well but still pretty useful. We keep in it, a couple of light jackets, small umbrella, small broom/dustpan, keys, flashlight and dog leashes.

Jim

Oldlthrneck

Just an Old Jarhead
Our '08 3670RL #0393 has the closet and it sure is handy. It also has a small storage place above the closet that holds spare light bulbs, flashlight, etc. It sure looks like it could be ordered and installed very easily.

RSIG

3670 questions

We are ready to purchase Big Horn 3670 but have a few questions. Are slide toppers needed? Trail-Air hitch or Mor-Ryde? Tires are they a problem from factory?
Thanks for any advice.