10 Foot Garage

TXTiger

I am looking at the Cyclone 3010 and 300. Each have a 10 ft garage. Currently I have a harley so it is not a problem but I may in the future buy a golf cart or quad. Is a 10 ft long garage long enough for a golf cart or quad or should I consider a model with a 12 or 14 ft garage? I don't want the front tires of the cart or quad rubbing on the sliding glass door between the garage and the living area. Does anyone have a 3010 or 300 and have a cart or quad loaded in their garage?

Vtxkid

I've had a golf cart and a large V-twin both in our 3010 and had no problems at all. You can't use the garage (side) entry door due to it being blocked but the location of the tie downs was fine for securing both with no problems with room to spare to the sliding glass doors...

recumbent615

Founding MA Chapter Leader-retired
a Club Car is just under 9 ft long ( 4 passenger ) so it should fit in either without issue. IF you wanted to go with a 6 passenger or some of the super custom units then you would need to look at a 12 ft garage. It really just depends on what you want to haul.

RoadJunkie

The length of a quad can be viewed an most ATV dealer sites and I believe you will find 10' is not a problem. We just bought a side by side UTV and it will fit in a 5' X 10' X 6' constraint. I don't know about golf carts. Again, check dimensions on the web.

truknutt

Committed Member
We have an EZ-Go with rear flip-flop seat in our 10 foot garage. We use plastic wheel chocks as front tire stand-offs (keep the front from rubbing the wall) and end up with about 8 inches between the cart & the ramp door. Neither of your choices have lofts so height shouldn't be an issue.

porthole

Retired
Harley electric glide and EZGO in my 10' garage. They do fit, but I would prefer a 12' garage. My EZGO has the rear seat so it is a bit longer then normal.
You will probably find trying to load those big items that the factory installed hold downs will be insufficient.