Vented tail gates

5catfam

I am looking at the 5th wheel vented tail gate from camping world.
Anyone using it? Or have any recommadations.

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
I got the plastic one, been well pleased, does what it was intended for and doesn't rust. If you want to paint to match the truck go with the one Jim got.---Ken

Forrest Fetherolf

//heartlandowners.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=1330&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1179867482

5catfam,

This is a pic of the tail gate I have on my duramax. It is lighter and has more visibility than the standard tail gate. I paid about $225.

Oh!...........The tail gate is usually in the "upright and locked position," but the China Bomb tire was on display so the factory and JCA (Trail America) could observe what ruined my day and RV.:mad: :mad: :mad:

Forrest

DennisZ

I just purchased a Custom Flow from CW on sale for $330. So far I really like it, makes hooking up much easier.

Dennis

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader
Forrest Fetherolf said:
//heartlandowners.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=1330&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1179867482

5catfam,

...but the China Bomb tire was on display so the factory and JCA (Trail America) could observe what ruined my day and RV.:mad: :mad: :mad:

Forrest

Yup, that's what mine looked like, except you had more tread showing - a chunk of mine had already pulled off.

Chuck