Maiden Voyage

CliffP

Well we're taking the 32BUDS on the first trip Saturday. Other circumstances kept us from leaving Friday but we'll still get one good day and night out. Can't wait to smell the campfire!

Cliff and Mindy

jbeletti

Have a great time Cliff. Be sure to take your time, learning everything on the coach, but do try everything. Of course, circle back to the forum if you have any questions on anything. Many have gone before you :)

Jim

CliffP

2012-04-14 16.00.53.jpg 2012-04-14 16.04.48.jpg 2012-04-14 15.53.17.jpg 2012-04-14 16.06.35.jpg

So far so good, our one nighter has been fun. We're getting to know our North Trail. I've always been good at backing up trailers but first time with one that's this big, nice to have empty sites across the road from us. Think I might need to mess around in a parking lot a little bit. It was a beautiful day. Our only issue was the drain plug for the water heater, one from dealer was all cross threaded so had to run to down for a new one and teflon tape. Thanks for the recommendation Cookie, Apple Creek is a nice campground.

Cliff and Mindy

jbeletti

Cliff,

I've stayed at that CG times. Not a bad place - though no sewer, at least in the sites I was on.

Hey Dave, this is the place you made BBQ ribs at when Nancy and I met you and Mary there :)

Jim