• Number of sites held: Make your own reservation
  • Site fee: $ per night.
  • Club Member Event fee:
  • Non-Club Member fee:
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date:
  • Potluck time: TBA

------------------------------
  • Event Leader: dbylinski(click to contact)

Additional Info:
------------------------------
This is an informal campout and we are inviting anyone who wants to join us to make a reservation. There are no specific sites reserved but those who have already asked and made reservations have been sited in the 500 Section. At this time pull thru sites are in limited availability but back in sites are available. Sea Pirate prefers to book July and August by the week so if you plan to stay for the weekend only you may have to wait to make your booking.

Ready, Set, CAMP!

ATTENDEES:
John & Mary Ann Proto - Site 521
John & Deb Bylinski - Site 520
Jim & Colleen Marigliano - Site 513
Calvin & Judy Hicks - Site 524
Jim & Geri Reyes - Site 514

If you would like to spend the week we are planning to attend the

10th Annual Red Wine & Blues Festival

Description:
Team up with the Tuckerton Seaport for a perfect afternoon of wine tasting from New Jersey's finest wineries plus live blues music. Crafters, vendors, food, boat rides and lots of fun. Complimentary Seaport wine glass! “Traditional Pie Bake Off” contest presented by the Jersey Shore Folklife Center. Fee: $15 for members; $20 for non-members.
Date:
Saturday, June 30, 2012
Time:
3:00pm-8:00pm

http://www.tuckertonseaport.org/cal/view_entry.php?id=637&date=20120630

Saturday, July 7th we could go to Albert Hall for some "Bluegrass In The Pines"
http://www.alberthall.org/

Last edited:

TomSt

Past New Jersey Chapter Leader
Hi Deb and John,

It was great to see you at Sea Pirate this weekend (was this another informal grouping?? four Heartland units in the same place?). sorry we could not have you over for our traditional campfire (Forest Fire warnings). We will not be able to be there our schedule says we will be leaving Yellowstone and in Thermopolis WY at that time. Best wishes for good weather and friends

tom and mary

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Hey Tom it was great seeing you guys too! Glad I was finally able to hand over the NJ Banner for you. Now you have a box and a banner!

Again, I appologize for my hibernation but we had planned to get some region rally agenda and budget work done over the weekend so we truly enjoyed the inside of the BH. Most weekends we hardly see the inside of the trailer so this was a welcome change for us even though it was chock full of computing and calculating!

Sorry you won't be able to join us. We're kinda wishing we could be out west with you. Enjoy your trip and we'll hold down the fort while your gone!

TheWinklers

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm This might be a go...lol I will have to remember to ask Rob when he calls me tonight..(he's in Indianapolis until Sunday).

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Hey Donna you know it would be great to have you, Rob and Robbie along. Tell Rob he can bring the chair but it has to stay in the truck!

Attachments

• IMG_1263.JPG
    IMG_1263.JPG
    310.7 KB · Views: 16

TheWinklers

Hey Donna you know it would be great to have you, Rob and Robbie along. Tell Rob he can bring the chair but it has to stay in the truck!

buhahahaha!!! that's funny! I actually put 3 more "armless" regular camp chairs in the van.. his wonderful chair is no longer in there.

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
Hey Deb make sure you bring your red solo cup our "Cosmo" Bartender will be joining us they are on site 514 Geri called me the other day with the news!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Wow, we got our "Cosmo-tologist" too!

Thanks for lettin' me know and this is really shaping up!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
To those arriving this weekend - Travel Safe!

If you are coming to the Jersey Shore via Route 72, please be careful once you enter Ocean County. There is a sign there saying shoulder work but the pavement levels are very different between the driving lane and the shoulder. It doesn't appear that bad but if you drop a tire off it you'll know the difference.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
I want to thank Jim, Geri, Calvin, Judy, John P. and Mare for a wonderful week at the Jersey Shore. Although it was hotter than.... heck yeah it was HOT, we had so much fun, laughing, food and ice cream...... Thanks again for a great time with friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.