Landmark Backup camera questions?

wildwolfproducts

Has anyone added an extra camera to there factory monitor? Reason I ask, need to get a new one for the back of the truck. And got to thinking being were having this adding from the factory when we order.. If that unit will except an extra camera or not?
This would save me lots of time when hooking up to my bumper pull trailers.
Pete

brianharrison

I have not attached a second camera.

I believe the monitor that Jenson is supplying with the new HL OEM digital back up camera has two camera inputs, compatible with all Jenson cameras - Take a look at the Jenson website for other cameras.

Jension AOM562A monitor

Hope this helps.

Brian

EDIT - I was incorrect in the monitor model - The Wireless Jenson monitor is WAOM562 and the Wired Jenson monitor is AOM562A. Note the W on the start of the wireless model number and the A at the end of the wired model number. That being said, my WAOM562 has two AV inputs I can select from the monitor by pressing the "select" button.

Last edited:

wildwolfproducts

Thanks Brian
Will be doing more research on this. Plus how the install on the extra camera will go for the truck. May see if we can order the extra with the one on the camper.

Pete

jbeletti

Pete,

On Monday, give ASA a call. I believe their number is on the left side of the portal page. Let them know what you are getting from Heartland and they can advise you on what you need for multi cams.

Let us know here on the forum, what part numbers they say you'll need.

Thanks,

wildwolfproducts

Jim will be sure to update everyone on this when I get around to it. Been sick for going on 6 days, God help me if we were gone and in a camper the last 6 days. Guess I would be in trouble. That or camp in the bathroom.
Pete

wildwolfproducts

Ok they say the one that is used on the campers will not use but one camera. So can't add one to it. Funny the ones that are in the Heartland Owners Manual shows it will work with more then one camera.

brianharrison

Interesting. I purchased the wireless kit (Part #WVOS511) after market and I can select AV1 or AV2 on my monitor (Part #WAOM562). I only have the one camera (Part #WVCMS10B) so cannot confirm the second AV signal or ability to pair a second camera.

Someone with the HL factory installled kit could confirm if they can select AV2 on the OEM installed monitor. Anyone?

Brian

Last edited: