Towing motorcycle

HSmith1551

Need help. Have a 2007 Big Horn 5th wheel#3670 which I pull with a F350 Deisel. Problem is I also own a Honda GL1800 Gold wing which I would like to take on our travels. I'm looking for a way to carrie/tow the bike safely behind my camper. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Niles

Don't know if it's the right way yet, have only went short trips so far, but we put our Gold Wing 1800 in a 10ft cargo trailer and hooked it to the back of our 3670, it pulled ok, howeverr we are a little long. I'm not sure this is what I want to do with the bike yet, but for now it get's me and the bike at the same place in one trip.

jimtoo

Hey Guys, I can solve your problem, just give your bikes to me and you will no longer need to be worried about how to take it with you or if your over length. See, I solved your problem easy. :D :D :D :D Why, I would even come and pick them up, no charge.:D :D :D

Kashman

Mark Lawrence
The 5'ver and the Motorcycle

HSmith1551 said:
Need help. Have a 2007 Big Horn 5th wheel#3670 which I pull with a F350 Deisel. Problem is I also own a Honda GL1800 Gold wing which I would like to take on our travels. I'm looking for a way to carrie/tow the bike safely behind my camper. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

I too am looking at the same problem, I found this http://www.hydralift-usa.com/ on the Escapees Forum, don't know if the Big Horn will support the additional weight on the axels but if it will looks like it might be a good solution.

Maybe some one from the factory could answer this question

Using a trailer (triple) of any type may create problems for you, license wise, that is , especially on the East coast.