New Nt 28Brs

reco

Hi camp at a year round campsite love the area north west of Calgary all kind of weather lots of friends love the trailer

Attachments

• IMG_2742_1.jpg
    IMG_2742_1.jpg
    880.7 KB · Views: 200
  • IMG_2762_1.jpg
    IMG_2762_1.jpg
    901.5 KB · Views: 195
  • IMG_2736.jpg
    IMG_2736.jpg
    804.8 KB · Views: 195

DonnyB007

Where we camped was at a commercial camp site. The owners kept the washrooms and showers on all winter long. They also had a winterized tap at the side of their house and allowed us to fill up our portable water tanks any time we wanted.

i installed a heat strip in my air conditioner unit and that with the odd burst if heat from our furnace kept things nice and toasty. We were right on the lake with a big patio in front of our trailer.

That being said, we kept our trailer winterized all winter long. Never used the trailer toilet, taps or shower. We had a bucket to pee in and did the #2 up in the public washrooms. I used the top burners just to cook on in the winter. Seldom ever used the oven. We had a phone line, satellite TV, surround sound speaker system and had a real fun time in the winter! Mind, you we just used the camp on the weekends and holiday stretches.

We sold off everything at hat camp a while back and then just recently purchased a brand new truck and travel trailer to hit the road for four solid months starting this coming May. We are both pretty darn excited to get on the road. Happy trails to you :)
p