Electric Queen Beds in Garage

Scott,

I would like to install the electric queen beds in the garage of my 3795 as I did not have this done when I ordered the unit. Now I wish I did. Can I get a price of the beds and parts required to do this? If so, who do I call.

Thanks!

Steve

Scott

Electric Beds

My engineers tells me that the backer is there in the wall all the time. The problem may be the electrical wiring. The guys are on July 4th break this week so I can't get you a definite answer. The way to do this though is to get with your dealer and have him work through the normal proceedure to obtain the parts and do the installation. Our people can work with him to determine if the wiring is there - and if not, to find the best way to wire the beds. They are a great option.

ST

Scott,

My dealer claims they are still waiting to hear from Heartland on this issue and others according to them. I find it hard to believe it takes 3 weeks to get a price on these beds and to install them. I would like to have it done as soon as I know the price.

What is the cost for these parts and how long to get them to my dealer in Florida?

Can you help?

Thanks,

Steve