Bathroom towel bar suggestions

Dfischer

I have a new 3450TS and I have need of some suggestions about what to use for towel bars in the bathroom. Since the bathroom is a little small and there are two doors I am uncertain as to where I can install any towel bar except behind the toilet. Anyone have any ideas? I can use a towel ring next to the sink for a hand towel. The other walls are very short (12 inches or less). I can't put anything in the bedroom per the boss' instructions. I thought about cutting down a towel bar on the short wall next to the shower. Not sure what to do yet but thinking I may have to be creative.

pegmikef

Here's a link that discusses this subject with several ideas. We had to go with behind the toilet because of space.

//heartlandowners.org/showthread.ph...n-the-bathroom?p=229708&highlight=#post229708

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
There are towel hangers made to go over a door that would also work over the shower door, as well. But you'd have to relocate it when you want to shower. With that hinged door on the step side of the bathroom, you might be able to hang a multi-rod towel rack from the top of it, inside the bathroom. Either over the door, or fastened to the horizontal framing in the door behind the "skin."

ChangingPlaces

We fitted a two bar rail on the wall behind the toilet for a while, it worked great but was'nt big enough. Then we replaced that with a three bar swivel heated towel rail with a timer on it.
It is 70watts and works very well. We wired it up to our inverter so we can use it when freedom camping. We also fitted 2 3m metal looking hooks for hand towel and bath mat. One in between the shower and vanity cabinet for a hand towel and one on the oposite wall in between the two sliding doors for the shower mat, there are lmited places you can mount them, but all work well .
Cheers Paul

rockerdude

What we've had to do in the past, was to use the "over the door" type of towel rack. You can hang several towels on a 2 or 3 rung towel holder and you just hang it over the top of your bathroom door.

We added a single hook that goes over a door. We put that over the shower next to sink and it works great for a hand towel.

Jim & Margie
2009 BC 3285
2006 F350 Super Duty

scottyb

I purchased a 18" towel bar and cut it to fit the 12" wall. I also used a ring over the toilet and another beside the sink. All matched up nicely with the antique bronze fixtures.