ATF: Big Country - Graphics

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
I am hoping to locate some of the graphic material used on the 2011 Big Country color scheme. I really don't need anything but a few scraps of each color. I am assuming it is a "tape" product.

I am in the process of re-caulking the entire rig. As I remove the old caulk (no matter how careful I am) some of the graphics peel along the edge. If I had some scrap material, I could cut and apply a "patch" to keep the Big Country looking like new.

Are there pieces of this material available or perhaps some color numbers and manufacturer information? Would be nice if a few scraps came with the rigs document folder.

Many Thanks!

GOTTOYS

Unless the old caulking is loose there should be no reason to remove it. Just touch it up wherever it might be cracked or pulling away. I have only had to touch up a couple small areas on my 2011. Don't make more work for yourself than necessary..JMHO..Don

B

bwwalczak

Heartland does keep full graphics sets in our stock. You can contact Heartland service at 574-266-8726 to order a full set or just individual pieces.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
I contacted HL parts about a couple graphics that I have torn (while removing caulk, as well). They were less than $20 a piece.

Call with your last 6 of the vin, and send pics of the graphics, they can help!

Erika

SJH

I contacted HL parts about a couple graphics that I have torn (while removing caulk, as well). They were less than $20 a piece. Call with your last 6 of the vin, and send pics of the graphics, they can help! Erika

Thanks, I will do that!

SJH

Unless the old caulking is loose there should be no reason to remove it. Just touch it up wherever it might be cracked or pulling away. I have only had to touch up a couple small areas on my 2011. Don't make more work for yourself than necessary..JMHO..Don

The original caulk is start to chalk pretty bad and it is so difficult to find a caulk that matches. I found a neat tool that makes removing the old fairly easy (exept around the graphics) and some caulking I like. I enjoy the busy work to keep the rig pristine so not a big issue for me!