HEARTLAND MARKETPLACE - 2012 Gillette, WY

jbeletti

Hello Gillette Rally Attendees!

As we've done for the past several years, the 2012 North American Heartland Owners Rally in Gillette, WY will have a Heartland Marketplace element to it. The Heartland Marketplace is comprised of a collection of companies selected by me to be allowed to vend RV and related products/services from small booth spaces in our rally hall during the rally and possibly outside in the rally hall parking lot.

As we get closer to rally time, I will create and publish a list of vendors who will be vending in the Heartland Marketplace.

A month or so ago, as I was analyzing the arrival dates for rally attendees, I found that a very large majority of rally attendees are arriving between June 7 and June 12. As such, I decided to add an additional day (Wednesday, June 13) to the Heartland Marketplace to give early arriving rally attendees yet another thing to consider doing on a pre-rally day.

So, this additional day of vending is not an official rally day, rather, it's an added pre-rally item. I mention this to you so that you are not surprised upon your arrival to find people already in the rally hall going through the Marketplace.

It's my hope that rally attendees find having a Marketplace as something that adds to the rally experience.

Jim

mnkamper

Founding MN Chapter Leader-retired
This sounds really good Jim...thank you for doing this again!
Kathy and I spent way too much money at the Marketplace in Elkhart last year so having an extra day might not be a good thing for us... but I like having it there a day earlier!

jbeletti

Tom,

The Wakarusa Dime Store will not be at the Gillette rally. Think about the money saved by not buying bags of those huge jelly beans :)

Jim