MINOR RALLY RV SERVICE - Gillette, WY

jbeletti

Today, an email will be sent out to all registered rally attendees. Below is text that will appear in that email.

2012 North American Heartland Owners Rally

Service Request

Hi (attendee first name),

For this rally, as in past North American rallies, you are allowed to submit 2 minor service requests and Heartland will make "best efforts" to get to these.

At this rally:

• We can do minor service work only
    (repair, replacement and adjustment of small items)
  • We cannot do major service work the rally
  • We cannot repair/replace items such as awnings, steps, windows, entrance doors, air conditioners, furnaces, water heaters, stoves, refers etc. at the rally

We want to stress that:

• While we cannot promise that we will get to your requests, "best efforts will be made". Note too that the earlier in the week you arrive at the rally, the better chance we have to get to your RV
  • We cannot accept more than 2 minor items from you
  • We cannot do any major repairs/replacements

How do I submit my requests:

• You need to visit this link, complete the form and click Submit (you will need the last 8 digits of your VIN, so please grab that before starting the form). This is the ONLY way to submit your service request

What happens then:

• You will be thanked, on-screen for your service request submission.
  • A reviewer will review your request to verify:
    a) Item(s) submitted can be done within the context of the rally
    b) If any clarification is needed on item(s) requested
  • If you have submitted an item(s) that cannot be done at the rally or if we require clarification, we will contact you directly at the email address you provided during the service request submission
  • If your service items are accepted by Heartland as something that we feel we can do, you will not hear back from us. You are good to go!

What if I need to change my request:

• Do NOT complete a new form. The form will not allow a second submission. Instead, send an email to rallyservice@heartlandowners.org. In that email, include your name, phone number and the changes you'd like to make
  • Myself or my designate will make the changes and restart the review process

See you in Gillette!

Thank you,

Jim Beletti
Director of Owners Interests, Heartland RVs
President, Heartland Owners Club

PS: If you need to alter your rally registration to change attendee names, shirt sizes, arrival dates etc., please use this link: Click Here to Edit your Registration for this Event

Last edited:

jbeletti

Re: RALLY RV SERVICE - Gillette, WY

Tonight, I sent out a second notice for Rally Service to all rally attendees.

Here's the content of that email:

hoc_logo_color_x250.gif

Service Request

Second Notice

Hi Jon,

We've received rally service requests from 34 rally attendees so far. Thank you!

If you have completed the Service Request Form - we have it. Still not sure? The form cannot be submitted twice. Feel free to verify by clicking the link below. If you are unable to submit a request, then your request has already been submitted and we have it.

So, this note today is really for the other 100+ rally attendees that have not yet submitted.

Time is running out! Please submit your rally service requests byMay 15.

Note too that I learned today that rally service will end on Thursday. So that's 4 full days of rally service work. For the few of you who cannot arrive until sometime Thursday, please arrive as early as you can. Then, when you get into your site, immediately notify the service check-in team within the campground area that you have arrived.

For this rally, as in past North American rallies, you are allowed to submit 2 minor service requests and Heartland will make "best efforts" to get to these.

At this rally:

• We can do minor service work only
    (repair, replacement and adjustment of small items)
  • We cannot do major service work the rally
  • We cannot repair/replace things like awnings, steps, windows, air conditioners, furnaces, water heaters, stoves, refers etc. at the rally
  • No underbellies will be dropped. This means we will not be looking at anything above the underbelly and below the floor

We want to stress that:

• While we cannot promise that we will get to your requests, "best efforts will be made". Note too that the earlier in the week you arrive at the rally, the better chance we have to get to your RV
  • We cannot accept more than 2 minor items from you
  • We cannot do any major repairs/replacements

How do I submit my requests:

1. You need to visit this link, complete the form and click Submit (you will need the last 8 digits of your VIN, so please grab that before starting the form). This is the ONLY way to submit your service request

What happens then:

1. You will be thanked, on-screen for your service request submission.
  2. A reviewer will review your request to verify:
    a) Item(s) submitted can be done within the context of a rally
    b) If any clarification is needed on item(s) requested
  3. If you have submitted an item(s) that cannot be done at the rally or if we require clarification, we will contact you directly at the email address you give during the service request submission
  4. If your service items are accepted by Heartland as something that we feel we can do, you will not hear back from us. You are good to go!

What if I need to change my request:

1. Do NOT complete a new form. The form will not allow a second submission. Instead, send an email to rallyservice@heartlandowners.org. In that email, include your name, phone number and the changes you'd like to make
  2. Myself or my designate will make the changes and restart the review process

See you in Gillette!

Thank you,

Jim Beletti
Director of Owners Interests, Heartland RVs
President, Heartland Owners Club

jbeletti

The following message about Minor Rally Service work is going out in this week's rally update email:

FINAL CALL FOR MINOR RALLY SERVICE REQUESTS
To date, we've received and processed Minor Service Requests from 73 attendees. That means that 62 of you have no minor items we can look at - or you haven't submitted anything yet.

If you've already submitted your request - we have it. Nothing for you to do. If you have not submitted your request, you must do so ASAP. If you're not on the list to be serviced, we won't be bringing any parts for you and we may not be scheduling you in.

Link to Minor Rally Service Request form: //heartlandowners.org/forms.php?do=form&fid=33

Last edited:

jbeletti

Sign ups for and changes to Rally Service is now closed. The parts trailer will be loaded shortly and soon, be on its way to Gillette.