32Buds on the radar...

Rusty0007

Whelp, we are most likely gonna pull the trigger on a 2012 32Buds tomorrow or the next day. We are kinda new to RVing and recently bought a 2011 Sunset Trail St30Re. It was like new and a really good deal but the rear entertainment set up just wasn't too cool for our family of 5. After doing some considerable research I haven't been able to find anything significant said negatively about the North Trail line. With all the campers in the marketplace it gets quite confusing, especially since everyone says theirs is best...hehe. To me though it appears that for the money it's hard to compare with the North Trail. It's the construction that impresses me. Im not so nieve to assume im an expert and I realize I don't know what I don't know, but with all the info gathered,including price, it seems like a logical choice.

While lurking. And fishing for info, this forum was a big help. I'd like to say that its pretty impressive! Anyway, I'll let ya know when we are officially part of the family! Should be pretty soon...

jimtoo

Hi Rusty0007,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I think your right about the construction being really great,,, and none are perfect,, but the Heartland family and backup by the Heartland factory is the best. So pull the trigger, start camping making lots of great memories. Join us at Heartland Owner rallies and have a ball meeting other owners and making new friends.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

CliffP

Welcome to the forum! We just got a 32BUDS and love it. Had Mindy's sister and brother in law stay with us for a night. Wouldn't want eight people in the camper on a regular basis but it wasn't as cramped as I thought it would be. Great to have the bunkhouse for the kids. Good luck with your shopping!

olyfire

We have had our 32BUDS for two years now and love it. We travel a lot and I really enjoy the ease of towing and it responds quickly when backing.
We have 9 grandchildren and the size really works. Last year we had 7 of us while visiting Disneyland. It was not crowded and of course RVing was sure cheaper than staying in a hotel and eating out.
We had some problems in the first couple of months but everything was fixed under warranty. Heartland customer service is very responsive and easy to work with.
I'm sure you will not regret buying a 32BUDS. This is our 5th RV and our favorite.