APOLLO AAC24BIB Microwave/convection Oven

Occo

Our oven fried and I would like to replace it with the same model. Does anyone know where they are available? Will Heartland help with supplying one. Even some help finding one.

jbeletti

You should be able to get one from Midwest Sale, our supplier of the Apollo product. Their number is on the left side of the portal.

Jim

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Ask about if they sell refurbished models, you may get a better deal. An RV service tech once told us the refurbished had a far less failure rate since the typical repairs have already been done. Back when ours fried due to an inproperly wired plug, we were trying to get a refurb... but the RV dealer kept messing things up... Finally they pulled a unit from a rig on the lot to get us out the door.E

Occo

Jim,
Never mind, I figured it out and found the portal. I'm a 'newbe' at this. Thanks again.
Bill

soilmovers

Ask about if they sell refurbished models, you may get a better deal. An RV service tech once told us the refurbished had a far less failure rate since the typical repairs have already been done. Back when ours fried due to an inproperly wired plug, we were trying to get a refurb... but the RV dealer kept messing things up... Finally they pulled a unit from a rig on the lot to get us out the door.E

I am also looking for a replacement for our Apollo 24BIB. Midwest sales has them on back order for a month or two. I have been checking with them since April. they do not have new or refurbished units at this time.
Does anyone have a recommendation for a built in replacement?

If your Apollo is picture framed in good luck. Mine would not heat. Everything else worked. I searched the Internet and couldn't find one that would fit. My son repairs appliances so I called him, told him what it was doing and he told me what parts I needed over the phone. I couldn't order the parts because I wasn't a service rep? Got home he came over replaced some stuff and the thing works. He said it is probably better than new because of the parts put in. Hope he is right. Good luck in finding a replacement.